Search This Blog

Friday, June 08, 2012

Emma Week Has Started!


It is finally here!  This is going to be one of the best blogging weeks I've had since I started blogging.  Here is a list of all the festivities.  They will be going on at both my blog and Abi's.

  • A Keep Calm contest and a caption contest
  • Tag questions, an unscramble game, an Emma quiz
  • Special posts, book reviews, character profiles, and Emma 1996 review
  • Mr Knightley Day founded!  A guest post by Miss Dashwood, praise for Mr Knightley
  • A guest post by Lizzie, LOTS of pictures from the films, quotes from the book and the films
  • Fanfiction, links to Emma on the web, Emma costume study
  • A wonderful giveaway!  Emma Comparisons, a Defending Jeremy Northam's Mr Knightley post
I've added a playlist at the bottom of my blog with the complete soundtracks for Emma 1996 and 2009.  I hope you enjoy all the delightful music.  Please grab a button to spread the word about Emma Week!

TEXT TO APPEAR












TEXT TO APPEAR









Yours truly,

1 comment:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

I'm sorry I shall be away for most of your delightful week, but I shall post about it on my blog and hopefully be able to answer the tag questions and read your other lovely posts when I get back to blogging. I hope your week goes really well m'dear! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...