Search This Blog

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Emma Week Tag Questions!


Abilaine and I will both be posting these tag questions.  Thanks to Abi for thinking up of them in the first place.  I will be posting my answers later this week.

Did you read the book or watch an adaption first?

How many times have you read Emma?

Your favorite adaption is?

Does Emma’s matchmaking ‘skills’ annoy you?  

List three minor characters you like in the story.

Which character is the most annoying of the three? Mrs. Elton, Mr. Elton or Miss Bates? 

Have you seen any Emma spinoffs? (meaning modern adaptions like the original story)

The perfect sum-up of Mr. Knightley is?

Described what you think of Emma herself in three words or less.

Harriet Smith receives a proposal from ____?

Your most enjoyed scene is?

The villain is?

Jane Fairfax is engaged to be married to ____? 

Miss Taylor was Emma’s ____?

Yours truly,



4 comments:

beastsbelle said...

Thanks for coming up with these questions! :) I had a lot of fun answering them. You can view them here, if you'd like:

http://nevergrowupdollguide.blogspot.com/2012/06/emma-week-tag-questions.html

Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve for this week. :)

Miss Woodhouse said...

It was actually Abi (missemmawoodhouse.blogspt.com) who thought up of them. Glad you liked it!

beastsbelle said...

Oops, my apologies to Abi! :{ Now I'm going to have to go check out her blog too. :)

Kiri Liz said...

I think Emma may be my favorite Austen story! Though, Pride and Prejudice comes in at another very close favorite! Here are my answers to the tag questions! Hope you enjoy them! Kiri Liz :)
http://liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com/2012/06/emma-tag-questions.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...