Are you ready for another Keep Calm Contest? Here are the rules.
- Each entry must quote a phrase, a character, etc from Emma (the book) or the films
- Please keep each entry free from curse words and other inappropriate content
- You can enter up to three entries
- Each entry must begin with 'Keep Calm'
- If you don't know how to make a poster or don't want to, just enter your phrase through commenting on this post and I'll enter it. If you do make posters, put them up on your blog and put up the link in a comment on this post.
- The deadline is June 15th
- I will judge the entries and announce, on the 15th, which one won. The winner will receive a button.
Here are some examples.
- "Keep Calm? She calls him Knightley!"
- "Keep Calm - it's quite like Maple Grove"
- "Keep Calm and have a bowl of gruel"