Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Little Things {1-25}

{idea for this post borrowed from this lovely blogger}
~ a gorgeous hardcover edition of The Scarlet Pimpernel - a gift from my dad
~ staying up late with my brother and laughing over his imitation of 'the rooftop whistler'
~ reading three books at once
~ listening to my baby brother talk
~ being overwhelmed by the breathtaking beauty of the book of Psalms
~ inside jokes that my siblings and share...things that nobody else would understand even if we explained it
~ loving my mom and dad's beautiful relationship
~ planning a movie night with my sister
~ Jehan Prouvaire
~ random, spontaneous emails to and from special friends
~ talking about favorite books with favorite people
~ daydreams
~ playing Mad Libs with my sisters
~ rereading Persuasion and falling in love with the tender, moving love story all over again
~ writing when I do feel like it
~ writing when I don't feel like it
~ watching rain trickle down the glass and feeling cozy because I'm inside
~ 58 blog followers {love you guys!}
~ the quiet times spent reading and singing in my room
~ the smell of old books
~ old movies that never really get old
~ random photo shoots with my brothers
~ my grandparents coming over for a visit {and dinner}
~ planning a blog event that is either an organizer's best dream...or worst nightmare
~ watching bits of Lawrence Of Arabia with my dad and brothers



1 comment:

Kara said...

So glad I'm not the only one who reads multiple books at once! :) Ah Persuasion. Isn't it lovely? Definitely one of my favorite books ever. *goes to read my favorite parts again*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...