Search This Blog

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Barricade Boys Week - Wrap-up Post


Barricade Boys Week is over, guys.

*tears*

In some ways I'm glad it's over.  It's been quite exhausting (mentally, at least) to keep the posts coming at a steady clip (thankfully I'm an organizer and I had several posts scheduled months before the event), respond to comments and answer emails about the barricade boys musical.  And I'll be able to get back to my writing now.

But on the other hand, I'm sad to see it all end.  I feel like singing Empty Chairs at Empty Tables (hence the above picture - I thought it was fitting).  It's been such an amazing week.  Dozens of comments (even though it was a chore to keep up with it all, I loved the reader participation and sense of camaraderie), four new followers (making a total of sixty-six) and just general awesomeness.  And I learned so much more about the barricade boys this week, due to guest posts and research for my own posts.  We love you, guys.  Even if you never actually existed.

Vive the barricade boys!

Vive Les Miserables!

The End.

6 comments:

Sydney Summers said...

Um.
I hate to sound horrible but...
You never posted my guest post.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.
Ignore my last comment.
I am so sorry.
I tried to keep up with the posts but I guess I missed some....
Oh. I feel so bad now.

Just disregard that.

Bethy said...

*sigh* Ahh its over.
You really did a brilliant job!
It was great reading all the witty, sad, profound and interesting posts.
Although, I still haven't managed to read them all....I'll have to catch up!
But really, every week is a Barricade Boys week...don't you agree?
Beth xxx

Petie said...

Happy sigh.
This was a fantastic week, Eva! You did a great job. :D

Anonymous said...

SNIFF. Well, it's been a wonderful week! (Although it's been a sad one for me - thinking about when they all died more often than usual....) I've REALLY enjoyed learning more about The Boys and the revolution in general.

You can count me in as a new follower because, even though I don't have a Google account and can't 'officially' follow your blog, I will now! : )

Thanks for a wonderful week!
-Eowyn-

Scullery Maid said...

Vive Enjolras! Vive them all! Thank you so much for doing this, it was wonderful to get a chance to fangirl over my favorite boy band(none of my friends are kindred spirits(yet))!
~Chloe Cruz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...