Search This Blog

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Mini-Tournament Round 1


Soooooo...Barricade Boys Week got off to a smashing start and I'm here to continue the festivities with round one of the mini-tournament.  I've tried to make the polls as difficult as possible (and please surprise me and make someone other than Enjolras win, 'kay?  Not that I have anything against him, of course...)  The first round will have six polls with two contestants each, second round will have two polls with three contestants each and then the third round will have one poll with two contestants (of course).  Round one polls are as follows...
  • Enjolras vs. Eponine
  • Gavroche vs. Combeferre (yes, Amy, m'dear...I'm being very cruel and making you choose between them)
  • Courfeyrac vs. Jehan
  • Marius vs. Lesgle
  • Joly vs. Grantaire
  • Feuilly vs. Bahorel 
Who did you choose?




6 comments:

Miss Dashwood said...

I HAAAAAATE YOUUUUUUU AGAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNN.

Argh. HOW can you DO this to me. I WROTE YOU A GUEST POST, GIRL. I thought I was your FRIEND. OBVIOUSLY NOT.

YOU CANNOT ASK ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN GAV AND FERRE. NOPE. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

But... I did.

And I picked Combeferre.
*hides*

For the others, I chose Eponine (simply because I didn't want to see Enjo win because that's too predictable, aren't I awful?), Courf, Marius, Grantaire (another super hard one) and Feuilly. Gah. That was difficult.

Eva said...

*cringes from The Wrath of Amy*

Well, sorrrrrrry! But I wanted to make the polls difficult (i.e. not have it be Marius versus Enjolras - that would have been *ridiculous* :D) and that was the best way to do it. Although...I have to admit that I had you in mind when I thought up of the Gav/Ferre poll ;)

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! How could you possibly make me chose between Courfeyrac and Jehan?????? But...... (sigh here)
1. Eponine
2. Gavroche
3. Jehan (sorry I love him! :))
4. Marius
5. Joly (by far)
6. Feuilly (You made this one sorta hard! :D)
Can't wait for more!!
~Hannah S.

Sierra Bailey said...

Oh dear....this is not good.

1. Eponine, although I considered answering it with Enjonine, because you know I ship them so much.
2. Combeferre, because I love Gavroche with all my heart but Ferre is my literary boyfriend so...
3. Courfeyrac
4. Lesgle
5. Grantaire but this was really hard cause I love Huge Skinners Joly.
6. Feuilly because common "Long live Poland!"

Scullery Maid said...

Nooooooooo!!!!! HOW CAN I CHOOSE?
Ok, I did choose, but ONLY by drawing straws.
I picked:
Enjolras,
Gavroche,
Courfeyrac,
Marius,
Grantaire(that one was REALLY hard, and I don't quite forgive myself for drawing the red one)
and
Feuilly.
~Chloe Cruz

Scullery Maid said...

Scratch that, I changed my vote to Joly. COME ON, PEOPLE! Everyone's favorite hypochondriac deserves more votes!
~Chloe Cruz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...