Search This Blog

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Mini-Tournament Round 3 (Final)


We now come down to the final round of the barricade boys mini-tournament.  In the first poll, Combeferre beat both Eponine and Courfeyrac (go Ferre!) and the second poll has Marius and Grantaire tied.  And now it is will great trepidation that I go to randomly pick one of them because I so want Grantaire to make it to the finals (although I'll be voting for Combeferre).

*goes to randomly pick the winner of the second poll*

ARGHHHHHHH!  Marius won!  Stupid random line picker.  This means that Marius has beat Enjolras, Courfeyrac, Jehan, Grantaire and Eponine.  By some fluke.

All you guys...please vote for Combeferrre.  If Marius wins, my faith in all of you is lost.



7 comments:

Kathleen Wentworth said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You cannot do this to us! It is not fair ;).

That is alright. With your broad hint, Combeferre will win...hands down.

And if he doesn't....ARGH!!

But he will. I know it ;).

Kathleen

Miss Dashwood said...

Well, 'Ferre's winning all right, but poor Marius... y'all are mean to my baby. :( *hugs Marius protectively* Nooooobody appreeeeeeeciates him....

Petie said...

COMBEFEEEEERRRREEE. :D

Eva said...

@Amy - Hey! It's not like I hate Marius or something ;) I'm the only one in our family who actually likes him. I just like Combeferre a lot better.

Anonymous said...

I like Marius, but I vote for Combeferre, that's my choice. I can't believe this is the last tournament. :(
~Hannah S.

Kathleen Wentworth said...

@Amy Haha! Awww...
@Eva just for curiosity's sake, what are your reasons for liking Combeferre "a lot better" than Marius? It would be interesting to know...

Eva said...

Well, for one, Marius isn't a 'true blue' barricade boy and Combeferre most definitely is :) Combeferre is the one who silences Marius' glowing speech about Napoleon with his words "To be free" That's when I fell for Combeferre. I can't really explain all the reasons why I like him better than Marius - I just do! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...