Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

30 Songs {#21}


When Will My Life Begin? is the heroine song in Tangled.  The first time I watched this movie, I loved this song (and I still love it).  It's fun and exciting and energetic and just...Rapunzelish :)  She gets so much done during the day!  Basic chores, plus painting, candle making, sculpting, ballet and so much more.  It's rather crazy, really.

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking,
Paper mache, a bit of ballet and chess.
Pottery and ventriloquy,
Candle making.
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch,
Take a climb, sew a dress!

Yep.  I love it :)

What's your favorite song in Tangled?  Is Rapunzel your favorite Disney heroine?

3 comments:

Miss Jane Bennet said...

I love this movie and I love this song! It's so fun and I sing it sometimes in the morning when I'm brushing my hair. :D
My favorite song in Tangled is probably "I See the Light"- it's a gorgeous, romantic song. *sigh*
My favorite Disney heroine...goodness, this is hard! Ummm...yes, actually, Rapunzel is one of my favorites.

Eva said...

I See The Light is on this list as well :) But much higher up...

Miss Jane Bennet said...

I should have known...ISTL is really, really good. I'm having a lot of fun trying to guess what your first favorite is. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...