Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

30 {#9}


I honestly don't know how to describe this song.  It's probably the most gorgeous Disney scene ever.  The floating lanterns, soft light, Rapunzel's hair (all those flowers are beyond beautiful), and, of course, the song itself.  I seriously want this song played at my wedding (although, since I want a traditional wedding, I'm not sure where it'll fit in) - I fell in love with it the first time I watched Tangled, and I listen to it all. the. time. on my iPod.  One of my favorite parts is Flynn's verse because it illustrates so well how he's changed.

All those days chasing down a daydream.
All those years living in a blur.
All that time never truly seeing things the way they were.
Now she's here, 
Shining in the starlight.
Now she's here,
Suddenly I know.
If she's here,
It's crystal clear,
I'm where I'm meant to go.

Oh, and did anyone else notice how Pascal turns red and covers his face when he thinks Flynn and Rapunzel are going to kiss?  Of course, they don't, but I thought that was so cute :)

Where does this song rank on your favorites list?

3 comments:

Rose P said...

This is definitely my all time favorite disney song... I completely agree with you..that scene is the best disney scene ever

Miss Jane Bennet said...

Aha! Here is ISTL. It IS absolutely gorgeous and beautiful and makes me melt and tear up every time. :*)
As soon as I saw that verse, I started singing and didn't stop till I reached the end- that verse is one my favorites as well. :)
And Pascal is so cute. I was really glad Flynn and Rapunzel didn't kiss, but his reaction (with the blushing and covering of eyes) was pretty much the exact same reaction my siblings had when we thought they were going to. :D

Jillian said...

Ahh Tangled! Love this song. It is a beautiful scene :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...