Search This Blog

Friday, November 08, 2013

Robin Hood Week: My Tag Answers

TEXT TO APPEAR 
  • How were you introduced to the story/character of Robin Hood?  My introduction to Robin Hood came through watching the animated version when I was really little.  I read the Howard Pyle book soon afterward, and I've been interested/obsessed ever since.
  • What's your favorite book or film adaption of Robin Hood?  My favorite Robin Hood book is the Paul Creswick version, and my favorite film adaption is BBC's series, with the animated adaption close behind.
  • What's you favorite Robin Hood story or legend?  Hmmmm...I really like the last chapter (in any of the Robin Hood books), no matter how sad it is.  It's a beautifully tragic story.
  • Who's your favorite character?  WILL SCARLET.  From any book or film adaption.
  • Who's your least favorite character?  The sheriff.  Again, in any book or film adaption.
  • What was the last Robin Hood-related thing you watched/read?  Well, not counting a video of a girl playing 'The Nightwatchman' on the piano, the last thing I watched was Season 2, Episode 8 of BBC's adaption.  That's the one affectionately known to my sister and I as 'the Carter episode'.  I watched it 'cause I wasn't feeling well yesterday, and I wanted something to cheer me up ;)  Oh, and apart from having Carter in it, that episode is also a favorite because of the little scene between Marian and Little John.  So sweet!
  • What is your favorite Robin Hood-related quote?  Can't think of anything from the books right now, so I'll just say it's 'WE ARE ROBIN HOOD!'
  • How would you rate your obsession with Robin Hood from 1 to 10 (with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest)?  For the books, probably a five or six.  For the animated/BBC adaptions, a ten.
Eva

2 comments:

Miss Jane Bennet said...

Haha, most of your answers are the same as mine. Will Scarlet, intro to Robin Hood, least favorite character...yep.
Loved your answers! :)

Vellvin said...

Same qoute as me! :D BBC is awesome! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...