Search This Blog

Friday, November 01, 2013

Robin Hood Week: Tag

TEXT TO APPEAR

Here's the tag for Robin Hood Week.  Feel free to answer the questions on your blog, or in the comments section.  If use your blog to do the tag, I'd love it if you left a link to the post in the comments so I could see your answers.  I'll be answering this tag later on in the week.  Enjoy!
  • How where you introduced to the story/character of Robin Hood?
  • What's your favorite book or film adaption of Robin Hood?
  • What's you favorite Robin Hood story or legend?
  • Who's your favorite character?
  • Who's your least favorite character?
  • What was the last Robin Hood-related thing you watched/read?
  • What is your favorite Robin Hood-related quote?
  • How would you rate your obsession with Robin Hood from 1 to 10 (with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest)?
Eva

5 comments:

Miss Jane Bennet said...

I love this tag! This is a really short comment, but I have to go fill it out...;)

Peregrin said...

I think I'll do this, this sounds really fun! :)

Vellvin said...

Just did it, sorry it's late. :) http://anirishmaideninaust.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/robin-hood-week-tag.html

God Bless,
Vellvin.

Kiri Liz said...

Please tell me it isn't too late to fill out the tag! I apologize, but there's something weird going on with my blogger dashboard, and none of your posts showed up. I'm going to have to work on that.

Anyway, I just spent the last hour or so reading all your Robin Hood posts. Wow! Muchly enjoyed every bit!

How where you introduced to the story/character of Robin Hood? - The Disney film. I first saw it when I was really little, and have enjoyed watching it every time since.

What's your favorite book or film adaption of Robin Hood? - Guilt trip! I haven't actually read any Robin Hood books save the Raven King Trilogy by I-can't-recall-who and that was a series I wouldn't recommend to people; I didn't enjoy it at all. I have seen the spin-off film Princess of Thieves and enjoyed that, although I haven't seen it in ages. Though, I'd have to be kiddish and say the Disney favorite, although highly different from the original tale, is my favorite. I love the comedy!

What's you favorite Robin Hood story or legend? - Will's hanging and rescue, probably; knowing about the stories and not having read them yet presents a problem; I'll probably have more favorite legends once I read all the books. Which I WILL.

Who's your favorite character? - At this moment, Little John. But that's up for change.

Who's your least favorite character? - Uh, I don't think I could say I really have one. Wait until I read the books. I'm sure I'll find one.

What was the last Robin Hood-related thing you watched/read? - The Disney adaption. My siblings and I showed it to our cousins, and they had never seen it before. It was epic!

What is your favorite Robin Hood-related quote? - “Will you come with me, sweet Reader? I thank you. Give me your hand.”

How would you rate your obsession with Robin Hood from 1 to 10 (with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest)? - Right now, probably 4. Again, read the books; that'll change.

Eva said...

Of course it's not too late to do the tag :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading your answers - it seems the Disney version is a huge favorite in the fandom (why am I not surprised?) ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...