Search This Blog

Friday, November 08, 2013

Robin Hood Week: Winners & Wrap-up

Ramblings Of A Janeite



All good things must come to an end, unfortunately, but I can't believe Robin Hood Week is already over.  Even though the participation wasn't as big as Barricade Boys Week (which, I think, can be summed up in one word - NaNoWriMo), I still had a great time reading all your comments and fangirling over something that's very near and dear to my heart.  And don't despair...I already have another blog party in the works for January or February, and now I'll be able to give you NaNo updates and write movie/book reviews.  So that'll be fun.  And now on to the winners of the character tournament and the giveaway (note: no one entered the writing contest.  Disappointing, but understandable, for the reason I gave above).

The winner of the character tournament was...

*drumroll*

WILL SCARLET

Harry Lloyd as Will Scarlet in the BBC Robin Hood. My fav charrie. ^.^

Sorry, Much.  I like you too, but not as much as Will (I think most of the fandom would agree with me, based on the poll results.  Nine to three in favour of Will).

Winners of the giveaway prizes are as follows...
  • Sierra won the gift tags
  • Caroline won the bookmark and mini wallet
  • Eowyn won the BBC Robin Hood dogtag
Note: Caroline, I do not have your email address, so if you could shoot me an email ASAP at elinorandemma@hotmail.com with your physical mailing address, I'll get the prize sent to you right away.  If you don't respond within a couple of days, I'll have to pick someone else as the winner of your prize.

Eva

8 comments:

Miss Jane Bennet said...

*Sniff* I had a MARVELOUS time at this party! Thanks so much for doing it! (Haha, I'm already looking forward to the next party. ;))
Yay Will! It was kind of a foregone conclusion...;)

Vellvin said...

Wooohooo! Will won! :D He totally deserves it! :D

Vellvin said...

So I did three blog posts on Robin Hood week as we didn't have an outline. :) It's been a great week.
http://anirishmaideninaust.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/robin-hood-week-tag.html
http://anirishmaideninaust.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/a-little-bit-about-my-book.html
http://anirishmaideninaust.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/robin-hood-vs-king-arthur-robin-hood.html

And though it is the end of Robin Hood week I think I will probably write a few more. :)

Jennifer said...

Much should have won. And that's all I'm going to say about it.

Plutonian Llama said...

I can't believe it ... I find a Robin Hood Week [insert much rejoicing] ... only to realize that I'm too late to join in!

:(

Oh well, it looks like it was a lot of fun.

Another time then.

Petie said...

YAY FOR WILL SCARLET.
:D
I muchly enjoyed your Robin Hood week, Eva dear!

inklingspress said...

YAY!!! Muahahahaha..... I'll have to show the dog tag to all of my BBCRobinHood friends. : D

Thanks so much for doing this! I've had a crazy past couple of weeks, so I wasn't able to participate NEARLY as much as I'd wanted to (*sniff*), but will hopefully read all the posts sooooon!

-Eowyn-

inklingspress said...

Wait, nobody entered the writing contest?! Well, that STINKS!! I had an idea, too, but couldn't bear to be doing NaNo, study for a College Composition (more writing) CLEP test, AND work on my posts for A Short-Cut to Mushrooms. : P I'll see if I can get around to it sometime and send in my story to you, Eva. : )

-Eowyn-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...