Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

{a small note}

TEXT TO APPEAR

Due to scheduling problems (brought on by real-life events that I basically have no control over), I'm going to have to end this event two days early.  I really wanted to do the full thing, but it's just no going to work out. I have the final poll up (Sydney Carton/Mr Lorry/The Seamstress), so please vote (and don't forget to enter the giveaway).  Tomorrow will be chock-full of all the posts that were going to be published during the next three days, so at least this 'week' will go out with a bang.  I'm truly sorry that it had to work out this way, but it was the best I could do under the circumstances.  Here, have some chocolate as a peace offering (or, in the case of Galanna, mint chocolate).

Eva

2 comments:

Miss Jane Bennet said...

I voted for Sydney, 'cause it seems pretty inevitable that he'll win. ;) I'm sorry that you had to end this event early, but tomorrow should be *amazing*--and I'll be praying for you! Thanks for the mint chocolate; here's some for you, Elsaba, for doing this wonderful party and introducing me to ATOTC in the first place. =)

Eva said...

I voted for Mr Lorry - he's such an amazing chap :) Aw, you're welcome. It's such fun to introduce my favorite people to my favorite things ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...