Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

A Tale Of Two Cities Week: Character Tournament {Round 1}

TEXT TO APPEAR
 
 
I always have a character tournament for my blog parties, and ATOTC Week is no different.  I tried to make things fair, but it was difficult.  I'm sure Lucie will be pushed out of the running right away, but I'm interested to see the results of several of the other polls, particularly the first and the fourth.  And let's attempt to be unique and have someone other than Sydney win, shall we?  Here are the polls for round one...

  • Dr Manette/Charles Darnay
  • Lucie Manette-Darney/Sydney Carton
  • M. Defarge/Mme. Defarge
  • Miss Pross/Mr Lorry
  • Jerry Cruncher/John Barsad
  • Little Lucie/The Seamstress


 Have fun voting!

Eva

5 comments:

Miss Jane Bennet said...

Lucie against Sydney Carton? Sydney would want her to win, of course...perhaps I shall honor his wishes. ;)

Livia Rachelle said...

I nominated you for The Sunflower Blogger Award, but please don't feel pressured to participate if you don't really want to do so.

Jennifer said...

I like these tournaments. But can I please vote for Miss Pross and Mr. Lory? I love them both.

Gina said...

Dr. Manette
Sydney (sorry, can't help it! :-) )
M. Defarge
Mr. Lorry
Jerry Cruncher
Little Lucie


Some of those were HARD!

Gina said...

Oh, sorry, just realized I was supposed to vote in the sidebar! Done. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...