Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Announcing...A Tale Of Two Cities Blog Party {February 21st to 28th}

TEXT TO APPEAR


Eeeeep!  I'm so incredibly excited for this, and now I can finally share it with all you guys (or, girls, rather, since I believe the majority of people who read my blog are girls).  I still have a few posts to write/schedule for this upcoming party (and, frankly, I've been dragging my feet about it because I'm still sick - never fear, however!  They shall be done in time :)) but for the most part, everything is ready.  A small overview of the festivities...
  • A giveaway (obviously.  What's a blog party without a giveaway?).  It was surprisingly hard to find good prizes that were ATOTC-themed, but I managed to find four.  I think you're going to love all of them (and four prizes means more chances of winning, right?  A win for everyone).  And, as usual, I wish I could break the rules and enter it myself.
  • Defending Charles Darnay/Lucie Mannete-Darnay (again, what's a blog party without a defence post?)
  • Review of the 1935 movie
  • LOTS of posts about the musical
  • At least two guest posts
  • A character tournament
  • And quite a bit more...
So snag the button up above and put it on your blog's sidebar to spread the word (blog design change coming very soon to reflect the theme of the party).

Eva

4 comments:

Kiri Liz said...

Soooo exciting!!! One of Dickens best tales! Also, I've been wanting to know more about the musical, but haven't really gotten around to it, so this will be perfect! Very much looking forward to the party!!

Caroline L. said...

SQUEEE! So exciting!

Catie Dunlap said...

To echo previous sentiments, I am so excited! I recently found this musical--haven't watched the concert yet tho'--and was wondering if *anyone* else liked it. Slight exaggeration, but still--it isn't nearly as popular as it should be. :D

Miss Melody Muffin said...

YAAAAAY!!!!! I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! I have yet to see any of the movie adaptations, but the musical has some gorgeous songs.

Looking forward to it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...