Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

The Bucket List Tag


I don't usually do tags, but this one looked fun and easy, and I've been searching around for a new post idea, so here it is.  I was tagged by Miss Jane Bennet of Classic Ramblings, and before I do anything else, I'm just going to say that I don't know who to tag, so if you want to do this tag, be my guest.  And if you don't, that's fine too. {ugh, I know that the 'I tag everyone who wants to do it' thing is becoming cliched, but, honestly, I can't help it}  I have to list ten or more things on my bucket list and with the help of Pinterest, this post should be more visually appealing than a simple text list.  Let me know what you think of this fragment of my very, very long list.



visit scotland.








And, lastly, one thing I really want to do, but I can't find one of those nifty tumblr bucket list images for (like the ones above) is visit each of the Normandy beaches that played a part in D-Day, 1944.  I think that would be beyond amazing.

Eva

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...